CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Word of Wisdom

Word of Wisdom
(click here)

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Feling lonely in the early morning

long time didn't update my blog.. so now here i am..
ok, first.. wanna say sry to alai bcoz hurt u a lot for these few days..
im really sry.. actualy, it's a small thing to get jealous, but i admited, im the kind of person that easily get jealous.. esp when it's come to my dearest, alai..

I read her blog, and this post really attract me..
Let me give u my respond for your Q&A, my dear... ^_^

Why did the hell I bring a laptop and a broadband here?

  1. To stay and chat with you (im shocked, n thankful)
  2. To reduce my insanity (wut ur madness?? im blurr)
  3. To keep in touch with you (alai, thanks sooooo much *hug hug*)

What was his reactions?

  1. He online in his fb, to play mafia wars (erks, im really sry.. i like that game ;P, but i like to chat with u more, seriously, chatting with you make me laughing n forget my problems)
  2. He never check his ym whether I'm online or not (i always do!! always see ur ym off9!!)
  3. He told me that he's not that type to sit in front of the pc and IM people. (yerp, that true.. i nvr keep sitting in front of laptop to IM ppl, bcoz the person that i waited before always off9.. im sry for being honest >_< )

What am I going to do now?

  1. BUAT BODO LAA (sik boleh.. mesti jd pandey, so lekak u graduate, leh dpt keja.. lekak dpt keja, leh chia me.. huhuhu)

What do I feel right now?

  1. I feel like someone who is sitting in a trash and watching people throwing other things on me. (if u felt lyk that, i feel even worse to hear wut my alai felt.. im sry.. i love u my dear)
  2. I feel like scracthing someone's car. (DONT!!!! hahahaha, actualy, between my car n u, i love u more, i even appreciate u more, and i need u more than anything even than my car.. u shud realized that!! huh! bluek! ;P )
  3. I feel like langgar and lari (asalkan eboh guna my car to langgar lari, later my car nok kenak blacklist jpj)
  4. I feel like ambik aik wudhuk and berdoa (alhamdulillah.. u found ur own solution.. im proud of u.. i cnfident that i choosed the right girl to be my future wife... i love love love u Masnizah)

P/s : I let anyone to touch, hug and kiss me, but i wont let anyone to touch my heart except u r the girl name Masnizah Mohd Salleh...

0 comments: